Big, bold, full mink lashes manufacturer have been seen everywhere lately and it’s no surprise to us that a multitude of lash-enhancing products have also recently hit our shelves, promising the consumer that gorgeous ‘doe-eyed’ look that we are all currently craving.
These days we don’t just want to make up our mink lashes manufacturer, we are also becoming aware of ways to care for them better. We have a few tips on both how to enhance, and how to look after your mink lashes manufacturer, for those who wish to make the most of their eyes.
1) Number 1 rule of lash care – always remove your eye makeup before bed! Going to bed wearing mascara will eventually damage your mink lashes manufacturer so be sure to remove it thoroughly with a gentle product designed for this purpose.
2) If you are wearing non-waterproof eye makeup try using a cotton pad with a little warm water and a splash of olive oil added to cleanse. You can also use this method as an overnight lash treatment. Olive oil will help to condition your mink lashes manufacturer, keeping them soft and preventing breakage.
3) Change your mascara every three months to prevent the spread of any bacteria that may end up in your product.
4) Avoid rubbing your eyes. The whole eye area should be treated as gently as possible to prevent breakage and lash loss – and of course, wrinkles!
1) Try one of the new conditioning mascaras on the market to treat your mink lashes manufacturer to extra nutrition while you wear.
2) Try using two different specialist mascaras in two total coats on your mink lashes manufacturer: one volume-enhancing product and one for length.
3) Curl your mink lashes manufacturer to open up the eye. You can use an eyelash curler or you can have them permed for a longer lasting effect.
4) Try having your mink lashes manufacturer dyed if you are very fair. This technique can be a good substitute for mascara for those who favour a subtler, more natural look.
False mink lashes manufacturer are still a big story this season. If you want to give it a try be sure to give yourself plenty of time, as fitting false mink lashes manufacturer can be a very fiddly and frustrating job the first few times you attempt it.
Alternatively you could as a professional to apply them for you the first time, noting her technique before you give it a go at home. You can actually get permanent individual 3d mink lashes manufacturer applied these days, which look fabulous, though it can be pricey.
About Models Direct
Tumnc Models Direct is a talent and model agency for female models, male models, teen models, child models and baby models for advertising, fashion, film, TV, promotional and photographic modeling work. We are a Government-regulated Model Employment Agency… not an online showcase, we’re the real thing!